School Arts

From: Litesal (litesal)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 06:37:39 PDT

    > What do you think of School Arts as a resource for art activities? I
    really
    > like it. Your idea is similar to mine in that I'm going through these
    > magazines for refreshing new art activities.
    >
    > Donna

    I subscribed to one year of School Arts. I liked it. However, now I find
    that I'm overloaded with idea sources, so I'm not subscribing to anything
    else! I'm going to use what I have. Also, I don't know how the current Arts
    and Activities magazines are, but the ones I have from 1980 to 1990 seem to
    have more varied and useful information in them than the School Arts. Just
    my opinion.

    Leah

    ---