Examining Student Work

From: Don Glass (donglass.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 06:36:04 PDT

    I recently posted an article online titled:

    The Cart Before the Horse Before the Cart: How Deeper Understandings of
    Standards, Instruction, and Assessment Emerge from Examining Student Work.

    http://www.aisr.brown.edu/accountability/lswA/speakout/

    The article documents two examinations of student art and writing--one
    which occured during a session at the NAEA conference in LA.

    I invite you to visit and comment online. Thanks!

    -Don Glass

    ---