Re: Wire

From: Litesal (litesal)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 06:33:01 PDT

      Sorry I'm responding on the list, but I don't have Donna's address. Thanks Donna for this interesting idea!
      Leah

        Also, I'll be checking the archives for ideas on what to do with the wire.
      How about a cultural art history lesson about the Dust Bowl Poverty baskets made by the Cherokee Tribes during the 30's because of the lack of organics? The government gave the Cherokee People old telegraph wire to make their baskets with while they were kept on the Res.
      Donna

    ---