Re: K-1 Art Songs

From: KLMVisArt
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 06:06:57 PDT

    Henry,
    this art song was passed on to me by a friend...

    (to the tune of three blind mice)
    red, yellow, blue
    red, yellow, blue
    red, yellow, blue
    red, yellow, blue

    these are the primary colors
    they make all the other colors

    red, yellow, blue
    red, yellow, blue

    My first graders began breaking out in song whenever primary colors were
    mentioned in class- for the rest of the year! Hope that you have a better
    singing voice than I do!

    ---