BUDGET PROBLEMS

From: Marty (marand10)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 05:49:25 PDT

    I read about all of you that need funds in your art dept. PLEASE visit
    this web site and give them a call for their price list of wholesale/retail
    pricing. You'll be glad you brought this one to your ART PARTY.....trust
    me...I raised about 3,500. for my budget with 1000 K-5 kids....and the
    parents loved me for this.

    Visit www.Square1Art.com for information and to view what they do with kids
    art originals.

    ---