RE: recent archives?

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 05:14:22 PDT

    I think you all are looking in the wrong place Messages are available from
    11/03/99 to 07/26/00 are available if you go to
    http://www.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0 login with
    your e-mail and you can read the current messages online. You can also send
    and search. For example a did a search for nudity and most of the thread
    came up.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator