Re: Frustrating Penn/Wilm Job Search

From: Janjarreau
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 00:34:50 PDT

    Wendy,
        If I wouldn't have gotten a job, I was going to free lance. I was going
    to paint murals, interior design work, maybe do some art & craft shows and
    maybe try to get into the gallery scene. The main thing is I was going to
    create art. Good luck to you and don't give up. You are highly qualified.
    Janice
    In a message dated 7/25/00 10:00:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
    wendy570 writes:
    > Also, could anyone advise me on what other types of
    > jobs I should consider (ex. museum education)and where
    > I might find listings for such jobs on the Internet?
    > I have a master's degree in art education and one year
    > of teaching experience. Any thoughts or advice would
    > be helpful.
    > Thanks,
    > Wendy

    ---