Re: recent archives?

From: PurpleArt
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 22:01:02 PDT

    Hi Maggie! Well, I'm glad that it wasn't just me being without a clue. The
    last topics posted to the artsednet archives were back in May! Darn. I
    wonder what's up with that? I have been using various search and research
    engines to find articles regarding ethical issues surrounding nudity in art
    and elementary classrooms -- no luck so far. Any ideas? Thanks again -- Lisa

    ---