Re: Arts and Activities

From: Gail1611
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 21:06:45 PDT

    I have found that those clear double folders with 3 holes are the greatest! I
    put ideas in there and I can see it from both sides without it falling out. I
    also use them to show things to the kids, no more drawing on them, finger
    prints or wrinkles and I can put them in a binder and keep them organized!
     Gail

    ---