Re: George Bush

From: BluesTruth
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 19:40:39 PDT

    I agree with Woody about the Democrats--I have always voted Democratic
    because of the abortion platform, women's rights, stand on the middle east,
    Unions, Education. etc.
    I remember what Dole said about the those "teachers" during his run for
    president at the Repub. convention 1996. I guess he was a pretty good
    senator in Kansas, but there would be no way I could have voted for him for
    Pres. after that remark!
    BT (Jill)

    ---