recent archives?

From: PurpleArt
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 18:53:42 PDT

    Hi -- I have been trying to look up recent topics of conversation from this
    summer in the archives with no luck. Are they not posted until several
    months later? Or am I not looking in the right place? Specifically, I wish
    I had paid closer attention to the elementary students and nudity in art
    topic, because now I have to address that issue in a class this fall. Does
    anyone know how I can find those recent postings?
    Thanks -- Lisa in SD

    ---