Re: Nudity Elementary Art and 6th grade question

From: E Jane Beckwith (ejb35)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 18:23:31 PDT

    I am sorry to hear about your students. It seems to be a common problem today
    with students even younger than middle school. While this does not bear directly
    on my topic, perhaps it relates in that school communities can worry if what
    students see could influence their behavior? Good luck contributing to the
    postive environment which is also a great influence on children, along with all
    the negative ones.

    ---