Re: Testing a Slide Show

From: LOUISE HARVILLA (harv4art)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 17:15:28 PDT

    Dear Woody,

            YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE MAN!!! A WIZARD IN MY ESTIMATION! That slide show
    is most impressive! I have a Gateway computer that's 2 yrs. old- No
    problem seeing your beautiful grandchildren- it popped up- no wait. I
    just bought my 1st digital camera last night- a Sony Mavica MVC- FD90.
    My 12 yr. old and I are learning from scratch. I am a total novice. My
    school district is still travelling in the Conestoga Wagons- we got a
    "D" grade in technology. It may be 2 or more years until I have even one
    computer in my classroom. I want to try to get my middle sch. art
    program just a bit up to speed so I spent nearly $1,000 with the extra
    battery and all. The guy told me I'd need a better printer to make it
    compatible- about 299 or so if I want to print anything out. Any advice?
    I'm calling some older teenagers who are mini-wizards so maybe I can set
    up some tutorials. I don't even know how to e-mail an image. When I see
    these BEAUTIFUL web sites such as yours it just blows my mind! My Middle
    school kiddo's would say " You got skills!!" -Louise

    ---