Re: Wire

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 16:28:37 PDT

    I've been looking for some lessons on making non-functional baskets of
    telephone wire, too, after being inspired at an NAEA presentation. I
    have a HUGE amount that the workmen left me this summer. In my
    research, I did find this site:
    http://www.artsdiary.org.za/guide/craft.html
    It explains how women and men in South Africa are using telephone wire
    to create astounding baskets.

    Maggie

    ---