Testing a Slide Show

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 16:08:10 PDT

    Hey There,
            I used one of the most beautiful days of the year, down in
    this basement getting these slides to work. I borrowed the java script
    from Dynamic Drive. http://www.dynamicdrive.com/ I've used them
    before for things like mouse trailing script. What I'm curious about is
    how do the slides show up on different browsers, in various computers
    with faster and slower internet service provider. Since I'm on cable through
    Road Runner I seldom know if what I post on my web site is like to pull
    up for others. Please let me know at wduncan

            The slides are of course of my beautiful grandkids, just click on:
                    http://www.taospaint.com/SlideShow.html

    I would appreciate any comments, especially if the slides are not showing
    up on your monitor. Thanks, Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan