Re: Wire

From: Stewart (stewar2)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 08:41:08 PDT

    I am jealous of your "find" - I have a small supply and I guard it. My
    3D class makes articulated figures with the wire -- wonderful moving
    sculptures - I use small wooden blocks as bases - the wire takes hot
    glue well and can be braided and woven easily. My requirement for the
    figures is to build an armature of some sore - this wire is too weak for
    armature - and then use the wire - some part of the figure has to move -
    we use invisible fishing line for making the parts move - this year I
    had a spaceman who emerged from his capsule - great .

    ---