Re: Wire

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 07:00:41 PDT

    Leah - I envy you the telephone wire source. Our telephone company won;t give
    it out anymore due to potential accidents and insurance problems I;m told.
    When
    I could get it I wove some wonderful baskets with my 8th graders. There was
    a problem with some smuggling the wire out of the room and causing trouble on
    the
    bus with it. Some made bracelets or rings and some tortured their fellow
    classmates with it - tickling or putting it around the neck. Good luck.
    Roberta

    ---