Re: Wire

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 07:00:41 PDT

    Leah - I envy you the telephone wire source. Our telephone company won;t give
    it out anymore due to potential accidents and insurance problems I;m told.
    I could get it I wove some wonderful baskets with my 8th graders. There was
    a problem with some smuggling the wire out of the room and causing trouble on
    bus with it. Some made bracelets or rings and some tortured their fellow
    classmates with it - tickling or putting it around the neck. Good luck.