Wire

From: Litesal (litesal)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 05:38:05 PDT

    Hi! I finally found a source for thin, colored telephone wire. I haven't
    picked it up yet, but apparently, the inside of the plastic casing that
    holds the bundles together is covered in a thick grease. Has anyone
    encountered this? If so, do you have any ideas for cleaning it?

    Also, I'll be checking the archives for ideas on what to do with the wire.
    But if anyone has any ideas they haven't submitted yet, I'd love to hear
    them. I'm thinking wire figures and wrapped bracelets and something about
    Calder.

    Thanks, Leah

    ---