Re: Nudity Elementary Art and 6th grade question

From: KSchiavo00
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 21:28:56 PDT

    Unfortunatly, I was rudely awakened when I began teaching our middle school
    and found out that these children are having sex ! I couldn't believe it!
    I'm still having trouble with it! Parents (some not all) obviously are not
    much help either because some girls are getting into trouble and leaving 7TH
    grade to have their baby and finish school at the adult ed center. So what
    are they thinking of??? If I could get them to remember/learn 10% of what I
    teach them

    ---