RE: K-1 Art Songs

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 22:04:00 PDT

    My wife offers up this ditty:

    "Red and Yellow and Green and Gold,
    Purple and Orange and Blue.

    I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, too.

    Listen with your eyes, listen with your eyes,
    and sing everything you see.

    You can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, sing along with me."

    (sing first three lines again)

    Make up your own tune; at K-1, it won't matter much so long as it flows!

    Also check out the Muppets songs, Raffi, Halperin(?), LeRoy Anderson ("The
    Syncopated Clock"), Sheri Lewis ("The Song That Never Ends").

    Sue says the kids really love it if you can throw in their names, add
    rhymes, etc.

    ---