Re: Elementary Art Job Openings

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 20:22:18 PDT

    Well, I don't know much about imagination not being in the books, but I do
    know that Texas gave each school district money to purchase art textbooks.
    Two years ago, I was on a committee in Plano that looked at numerous
    companies. We adopted Harcourt-Brace Art Express. It's a wonderful program.
     And it didn't cost the district a penny. The adoption is for 10 years and
    the company will come and train anytime during that time for free. Janet

    ---