neat web site

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jeannie_sandoval)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 17:25:42 PDT

    This is a really neat web site and TV channel. Last week one of the episodes
    on the TV was paper making, simple bookmaking, and other paper uses. Also on
    Saturdays they have photography episodes that addresses a different
    'problem' each week. This past Sat. was depth of field and composition. I
    watch the show off a satellite on Direct TV. If you go to the web site, put
    in a topic and lots will pop up with step by step instructions. Neat stuff!
    enjoy! (the DIY is 'Do It Yourself')

    www.diynet.com

    jeannie in ga