Re: Nudity Elementary Art and 6th grade question

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jeannie_sandoval)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 16:48:05 PDT

    My 6th grade boys cracked me up this year during paper mache. As we tearing
    up the newspaper, one boy came up to me with a flyer from the paper under
    his shirt and said.. " Mrs. S-, I don't think this was supposed to be in
    there and thought that you ought to take care of it before anyone else sees
    this". Of course, I am thinking the worse that perhaps a Playboy got in
    there or something, but nope, it was for JC Penney and their lingerie sale!
    They can be so sweet and innocent at times that it is refreshing and puts a
    smile on your face!
    jeannie in ga