Re: George Bush

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 12:35:26 PDT

    It's good to hear positive things about the republican nominee.
    I'm quite sure he is not the devil incarnate, but I'll still vote
    democrat. It won't matter of course since I live and vote in
    republican Kansas. As long as we have the electoral college
    my vote will never get counted anyway.
                                    Woody in KC (Republican Kansas)

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail