Re: Info sheet for subs

From: AnMStringe
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 11:50:55 PDT

    In a message dated 07/24/2000 2:54:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    Janjarreau writes:

    <<
    > Hey! I started grad school this summer and taking a pottery class and
     having
    > a blast! I can't believe being a student again would be so fun! Have a
     super
    > summer- or at least what's left of it:)
    > jeannie in ga

    Jeanie-
    I'm in Georgia also. What type of graduate program and where? I have a M.ED
    but have just begun to think about more advanced work in art ed. I would
    appreciate any information you have about programs here in Ga ( I am just
    outside Atlanta)
    Thanks,
    Ann in Ga.

    ---