Re: Nudity Art and the great collage..and titmice!....

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 11:26:00 PDT

    Bunkis last note on breasts and National Geo. and 6th graders reminded me of
    my days working as a secretary for nine adult male artists - of course they
    subscribed to Playboy for the female figure - cheaper than hiring a model for
    layouts. Anyway one
    day they were drawing bird heads, wings and feet on the breasts to make
    "titmouse birds". Some guys stay in the 6th grade mode!!! Roberta

    ---