"Newspapers in Education" users...

From: Leslie Balkany (lbalkany)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 11:11:05 PDT

    I am looking for classroom teachers and museum educators who have been
    involved with art-related NIE supplements. If you have:

    *contributed to an art-related NIE supplement,
    *or used an art-related NIE supplement in your art classroom,
    *or facilitated the use of an art-related NIE supplement in other
    classrooms at your school;

    AND, if you...

    *live outside the state of North Carolina,
    *are interested in presenting a session at NAEA next March about
    newspaper-museum-school collaborations,

    please contact me.

    Thanks.

    --