Re: Nudity Art and the great collage......

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 09:38:49 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    ************************
    >From: KSchiavo00
    > The biggest problem is with my 6th graders who have a hard time
    > with my National Geographic Magazines.

    THIS brings back fond memories. I finally had to pitch my National
    Geographics because I had unearthed two 7th grade art classes having an
    on-going competition to see who could collect the most "breasts" pictures in
    my magazine stash. I wound up with enough to make two 18x24" boob collages
    (and you KNOW how tiny those N. Geographic pics ARE!!!) Middle school is
    never dull. Toodles......

    ---