Re: George Bush

From: Kay Savay (kay.savay.us)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 09:40:18 PDT

    I recommend that you flush that list.

    I met George W. Bush when I was president of Texas Art Education
    Association and our state legislature was in the middle of redefining the
    Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills. Not only was Governor Bush vocally
    supportive of art education, his wife, Laura Bush established a program to
    display framed student art year round in the Govenor's and First Lady's
    office in our state capitol. Laura Bush also served several years as
    Horonary Youth Art Month Chairman and presented medals to our students.

    ---