Re: Argentine colleague needs help!

From: b. schasfoort (b.schasfoort)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 07:28:54 PDT

    Patricia,
    There was never a Dick Tek in the Netherlands. You probably mean Dick Ket
    (10 oct 1902 - 15 sept 1940). He was well known for his self portraits. The
    "Museum voor Moderne Kunst" in Arnhem (Netherlands) has the biggest
    collection of his works, but other museums in the country have also work of
    him.
    Ben Schasfoort