Re: Info sheet for subs (Jeannie)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 23:56:07 PDT

    Dear Jeannie,
        Thanks so much for the fantastic Sub Info. Sheet! I modified it for
    block classes (A day and B day) and signed my name at the bottom. At this
    point I will take any great handout anyone is willing to share. Good luck
    with your pottery class. I wish I could join you!
    Janice
    In a message dated 7/21/00 6:14:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
    jeannie_sandoval writes:
    > Even my subs say they like my form because it is easy for
    > them to see how the overall day was in one shot. Several of my teacher
    > friends come by to get copies of this when needed, so I figured that there
    > might be one or two of you who might be able to use this. Just cut and
    paste
    > onto a new document and modify to fit your needs.
    >
    > Hey! I started grad school this summer and taking a pottery class and
    having
    > a blast! I can't believe being a student again would be so fun! Have a
    super
    > summer- or at least what's left of it:)
    > jeannie in ga

    ---