Re: 6th grade question.....

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill.us)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 21:35:10 PDT

    I had to laugh--I also teach 7th and 8th and the 7th graders are cute and
    sweet and the 8th graders are demons from hell. The funny thing is that
    my brother is a college prof and he was complaining about having to teach
    a class full of college freshman!! It's like--once I said to my principal
    if I could only get rid of the worst 10 kids in this school it would be a
    wonderful place---he said if I got rid of that 10, I would soon find 10
    more at the bottom that I would need disposal for...and he's right. Sid

    # Sidnie Miller #
    # Elko Junior High School #
    # 777 Country Club Drive #
    # Elko, NV 89801 #