Art and History Links

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 21:07:19 PDT

    I just got these links from a friend and I thought I'd best pass them on
    before I misplace them. (Thanks Kara)
            http://www.k12.ut.us/utahlink/train/manuals/arted/visual.htm
            http://www.k12.ut.us/utahlink/train/manuals/arted/history.htm
    It's very late and we just got the triplets to sleep. So I'll check the sites
    on the long list of links later.
                                                    Good night, Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail