Argentine colleague needs help!

From: ErickyPat (ErickyPat)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 19:38:45 PDT

    Dear Group

    I'm looking for some information about a Dutch painter from the beginning of XX century, which had painted a series of self-portraits and apparently he had suffered a certain cardiopathy which was resembled through his paintings. His name was Dick Tek and a friend of mine who is a doctor needs this material for her own research work about the disease. If any of you can help me with this, you will be not only "enlarging science frontiers", but letting me to become a sort of magician to my friend's eyes. LOL

    Thanks

    Patricia

    ---