re: sixthe graders

From: halexa (halexa)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 15:47:13 PDT

        Last year was my first year teaching full time. I teach talented art in an area where that is the only art program. I noticed a big difference in my sixth graders from August to May. I am curious to meet them as seventh graders in August. I teach at a middle school 6th - 8th grade.
        Bunki's remark about the eighth graders cracked me up. I think a few individual 8th graders were responsible for the crease in my forehead that appeared late fall.

    Heather Alexander
    maker of small and medium sized ceramic objects
    halexa

    ---