Re: Regarding Art Subs

From: DtGaffney
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 12:37:51 PDT

    I hadn't thought about it that way, seeing students for the equivalent of 1
    week for the whole year. Why don't schools have students take art 2 times a
    week for half the year and music 2 days a week for half a year. That way you
    get some continuity and can present lesson that take more than one day. You
    also get to know your students because you have less.

    Anybody else have that system at your school. Does it work?

    Donna G

    ---