Re: cowboy letter NEW (via Jan Brett)

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 10:59:37 PDT

    In a message dated 7/23/00 9:13:49 AM Central Daylight Time,
    astroboy writes:

    << http://janbrett.com/armadillo_book.htm >>

    This is a wonderful site. thanks for sharing. You mentioned that you have
    cowboy
    hat patterns. I;d love to make some with my kinders - do the hats go all
    around
    the head or part way. Am thinking that my first semester will contain alot
    of
    my Santa Fe and western experiences - didn;t see alot of western hats but hey
    I was in cowboy country. Will you share.pattern. Thanks Roberta

    ---