Re: cowboy letter NEW (via Jan Brett)

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 07:08:23 PDT

    http://janbrett.com/armadillo_book.htm
    One more thing michael, click on above web site and you can read
    letters Jan wrote about her research for this book. Another idea,
    from her letters, is to create different borders/designs for cowboy
    boots, maybe the kids could then make a pair (imitation of course)
    visit a cobbler and see how to make authentic shoes, have a dress up
    cowboy party to display the boots. Oh and write letters to Jan, she
    loves hearing from classes. I have had her web site for a number of
    years, because preschools actually have "Cowboys" as a theme for a
    week. I know I have cowboy hat patterns and other preschool lessons,
    but unless you are working with kindergarten it would be too young.
    Sandra

    astroboy

    ---