Re: nudity- interpreting themes in art

From: E Jane Beckwith (ejb35)
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 20:59:17 PDT

    Some wisdom gleaned from the last four years as I have researched my topic is
    that the first year is a time to learn the school culture. One teacher who has
    helped his students with all kinds of difficult subject matter said that he
    would never have taught right away as he was able to do later. Trust was
    important and that took some years to establish. He stayed in his school many
    years and had the support of his administration and others in the school
    community. I am looking forward to reading how others respond to your question,
    for it is close to my topic and recent queries of the list. Best of luck in your
    new school. Jane I know my messages cut off so I am typing as I always do an
    extra line or so

    ---