Teaching OVer 500

From: Alasann1
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 18:04:41 PDT

    Ask the kids to have their names on the desks so you can call them by name.
    Require the "name in the bottom corner" and refer to it as you look down to
    praise some work.
    I have done this for 4 years. I am bonkers and still don't know some kids
    names- and that IS important to several children.
    I long for the chance to build a rapport with kids and learn how best to
    teach them.

    ---