re: matboard scraps

From: mcgugan (mcgugan)
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 12:33:36 PDT

    Bunki and all...

    I have an almost local (a county away) source for matboard scraps. They
    frame really large pictures so the scraps are usually a good size. Seems
    that the supervisor once taught and knows how we need those pieces. My
    husband was not very happy when he saw my mini-van loaded with the matboard
    (it had a definite lean), so this year he's going to have his store's
    delivery trucks pick it up for me.

    I also have an excellent source for yarn, but I'm the only one in my school
    district getting it because I'm out of the company's district and they asked
    me to be discreet. So I do keep it a secret. One year, though, I wrote my
    little letter and they sent me the usual 15 or 20 pounds of yarn...all
    YELLOW!

    Joy

    ---