Re: interesting year ahead

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 12:12:14 PDT

    I really like the idea of the group picture. I have two schools with approx.
    500-600 per school. I make a seating chart and that helps, but even after 3
    years, it's hard to remember names. Each of my schools as a digital camera
    and this would make a great beginning of the year "get to know everyone"
    activity. By using the digital camera, I can easily update class photos as
    the year progresses.
    One of the teachers in my district has the students make a 12x18 construction
    paper mat that the students work on that has their name on it. That way she
    can look over and see their name on their mat to call on them.Janet

    ---