crafts class

From: mcgugan (mcgugan)
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 12:15:08 PDT

    Linda's post reminded me of the fine crafts class I'm to have this coming
    year. Like hers, mine will have a majority of exceptional children and will
    not be too academic. I'm thinking of correlating it with world history;
    papermaking for Chinese, masks for African (or other cultures) Balinese
    shadow puppets, etc.

    Has anyone else taught a class such as this and have any ideas to share?

    As always, I appreciate your comments.

    Joy

    ---