Job Choices

From: Alasann1
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 07:27:36 PDT

    I was just realizing last night as I counted things to be thankful for, that
    for the first time in my life,
    I have choices as to what I do and where I go to do it.
    I will have the chance to dictate the quality and aesthetic degree in my
    personal life for the first time in 44 years.
    (Albeit that the choices are not such hot ones....)
    How about that.

    ---