organization

From: Litesal (litesal)
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 06:03:00 PDT

    Dear Colleagues,

    I am planning on buying some big, sturdy, stackable, bins in which to store
    project examples. I teach k-5 art, so normally I store the examples by
    grades. My question is: Do any of you have suggestions for different ways
    of organizing the examples for easy access? Oh, I also use the pop flat
    boxes to store examples which have sets of pre-cut sizes of paper. I store
    those on the top shelves of my storage room, with the names of the projects
    written on the ends of the boxes. The bins would be for larger, flat
    pieces.

    Thanks, Leah

    ---