re-arranging

From: Iteachart7
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 18:40:51 PDT

    Help! I need a re-arranger!
    I'm in the proccess of trying to re-arrange the furniture in my room to
    better suit my needs and the needs of the students. Does anyone kno of a
    site that would help with this? I'm sure ther is software that'll do it but
    I was looking for something on the web.
    I have finally convinced them to get rid of my plastic moulded seat/chairs.
    They are getting me metal stools. they are easily slid under the table and
    they can stack too.

    I'm just trying to get the most out of my space.

    Thank in advance for any and all input.
    Peace, because the alternitve sucks
    Gabrielle

    ---