Re: art gratitude journals

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 17:47:12 PDT

    Sandra - what a great idea!! Then maybe instead of griping at the dinner
    table that night about how much they hate school they would remember to say
    what they
    were grateful for! Perhaps I should do that after I have some of my
    challenging boys,
    now in the fifth grade and right across the hall from my art room - yikes.
    Gee five things to be grateful for after having the "rowdy boys"
    hmmmmmm.Roberta

    ---