Re: matboard scraps...

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 17:39:27 PDT

    Kindergarten and first grade idea for mat board scraps.

    Kids love to build things really tall - so a quick way to do tall sculpture
    is to
    slot the mat board on four side so that any piece will interlock with another
    piece.
    The kids love this and I use it as a reward project. They learn to work
    together
    problem solve - the base has to be sturdy to support the upper portions etc.
    Then it stores in a small box. Many have wanted to take it all home they
    loved
    the project so much Roberta.

    ---