RE: restarting dead markers

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 16:03:42 PDT

    Thanks, I was worried about the inhalant issue. We have two hair salons and
    a barber shop all also do nails. The management had a major complaint from
    me when this first started. I complained, shut down the museum, and sent
    staff home. They all had their doors into the lobby open and the smell was
    worse than when they repainted and varnished the floors of the club upstairs
    (I shut down on that day also). The new tenants had to put in new
    ventilation systems and they are required to keep their lobby doors shut. We
    are required to keep our lobby door open, because it is an emergency exit to
    for the lobby into the garage.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator