Re: 3 help questions on one post- Early El, El, and Intro High (longish)

From: Litesal (litesal)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 13:32:25 PDT

    Hi.
    This really doesn't answer your questions, but I just wanted to tell you my experience in hopes that it makes you more positive for the coming year. My first year was exactly as you described. Since I was there in the morning, I often got asked to sub in the afternoon. The extra money was nice, plus, I received benefits (from the morning job). The experience from that job lead me to another permanent part time position in another district which turned into a full time job after two years. It was worth it to take that first job.

    Sincerely, Leah

    ---